Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fwd: Hello





Begin forwarded message:

From: Aslor Lanuzo <aslor.lanuzo@alpharheintalbank.ch>
Date: March 11, 2009 11:34:58 AM CDT
To: makary.hofmann@mac.com
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: lanuzo.aslor@yahoo.com.hk


Hello,

I apologize for this intrusion; I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency involved in this matter. My name is Aslor Lanuzo, I work as a portfolio management officer with Alpha Rheintal Bank here in Switzerland. I need your co-operation in receiving and investing USD10.5M. It is very important that the claim is made, as the bank will report to the Swiss banking ombudsman anytime from now if it remains unclaimed. What bother me most is that we have some unscrupulous government official who will embezzle this fund instead of using it for good course. It is because of this I have sought for your assistance for us to both pull this through. I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation once I have your interest. If I don't hear from you within a certain period I will assume you are not interested and will solicit for a new partner.Accept this by responding to this email with your personal telephone number and contact address.
I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Thank you.

Aslor Lanuzo

No comments:

Post a Comment