Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A few thoughts on satilite radio...

I have to say, satalite radio is most definitly the road tripper's
best friend. No iPods to mess with, no changing stations from one city
to the next. You can listen to one station nonstop for the whole trip
if so desired. I think the best part is that there is always music on
that you don't have on your iPod. For example, when was the last time
I listened to Two Princes by the Spin Doctors? Well, most likely on
some vh1 show about 90's music, but before that, I wouldn't hesitate
to guess over two years ago.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. For road trips stailite
radio > any other source of music (besides having Wolfmother playing
in the back seat)


Anyways, we are about 50 miles from Memphis. See you there!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment